Surprise it’s a SALE SALE SALE SALE!!!!! If you do not know already, the LikeItToKnowIt sale is live starting today through this Sunday. LikeItToKNOWIt is a super-fun app that allows you to shop and make purchases from your favorite bloggers and influencers. This sale is a great way to shop through the LikeItToKNOWIt app (as well as through the many links in this post) and support your favorite fellow influencers! In this blog post I am sharing all of the tea regarding this exciting upcoming sale, including participating brands, my wishlist items, and some of my favorite items that I have already purchased in the sale.
*Disclaimer: Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through one of my links, then I will receive a small commission. This commission is at no extra cost to you. Additionally, this post is not sponsored, and all opinions are my own.*
*Note: each of these links go to a specific product on each site. You do not have to purchase that product. However, if you use my link to get to the site, then I will earn commission at no cost to you!*
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 25% off sitewide
- Buddy Love – 25% off sitewide
- Colleen Rothschild Beauty – 25% off sitewide
- Express – $10 off purchase of $100+
- Elemis London – 20% off sitewide
- it Cosmetics – 35% off sitewide
- Madewell – $25 off purchase of $125+
- Quay – 20% off sitewide
- The Styled Collection – 45% off sitewide
- Tarte – 25% off & free shipping
- Victoria Emerson – buy one get one free on select products
- Buddy Love Tunic – let’s go to the beach beach! I have a lot of beach trips planned over the coming months, and Buddy Love has an adorable tunic offered in several different vibrant prints.
- The Styled Collection Pave Amour Necklace in Gold – it’s simple but at the same time it adds a nice pizzaz to my looks. In recent months, I have loved dainty necklaces like this one that still add a statement.
- Buddy Love Smocked Mini Dress – I have fallen in love with Buddy Love and their super trendy and fun printed attire. This smocked mini dress offered in three different prints is just one of many that I am loving!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush – Indeed, I have loved this product for years now. I own this blush in 5-6 different colors and truly love how all of Tarte’s products are made cruelty-free and with all natural ingredients. However, during the sale, I am hoping to pick up another blush to enjoy, too.
My Favorite Products in the Sale:
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara – this has been my favorite mascara for over five years now. It is the waterproof version of Tarte’s signature Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. My eyes are extremely sensitive and I have tried everything from drugstore mascaras to higher end mascaras and this one has done the trick. The best part?! It is made of all natural ingredients and is cruelty-free just like the rest of Tarte’s makeup products!
- Victoria Emerson Personalized Initial Necklace (Gold) – although I do not own this exact product, I do own a very similar necklace to this one. I have found it to be a fun and classic jewelry product to add to your closet. It is also a great way to add a nice personal touch to your jewelry collection, especially if you are not the biggest monogram fan or a huge preppy fashion lover (like myself).
- Tarte Tartelette Eyeshadow Palette Set – THREE for the price of ONE! This eyeshadow palette set includes two of Tarte’s bestselling eyeshadow palettes – Lil’ Bloom and Lil’ Toasted – in petite sizes along with a brand-new Lil’ Juicy palette. I use each of these palettes at least once a week – they are so fun and a great eyeshadow investment. Each are super versatile and each are great for different seasons and occasions.
XOXO – Katie <3