Today, a lady approached me at the AT&T store and was so excited at the way I mixed my Lilly Pulitzer “It’s All a Dream” Ophelia shift with my custom-designed Etsy monogrammed tote in the Peel n’ Eat print about how I mixed the prints in a stylish fashion. Little did I know when I simply grabbed my tote and wore a super cute dress that I would be stylish mixing prints – I did it without even thinking! However, last weekend, I traveled all the way to Bethany Beach, Delaware and, on a day trip to the nearby town of Lewes, Delaware, I intentionally mixed some prints for a Memorial Day look.
Today’s Katie’s Confetti Style is ALL about how I styled that look. The best part?! Each piece in this look I have owned for 2+ years or was gifted secondhand!
- Top: J Crew Factory (purchased in Summer 2017 and it’s actually a pool cover-up!)
- Necklace: Kendra Scott (gifted!)
- Skirt: American Eagle (given to me from my friend Kaylee in a clothing swap)
- Clutch: Kate Spade (got it at my local outlet and it’s actually a wallet!)
- Sandals: Kate Spade (got them at a Marshall’s in Spring 2017 while on vacation)
Little did I know, shopping my own closet can provide me with a super stylish look while also providing a story to each and every piece in it. Summer 2021 brings about some exciting and patriotic holidays – Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day – without as much worry about COVID-19. In order to save some money for some exciting plans I have coming up over the next two patriotic summer holidays, I am glad I could find something cute to wear straight from my closet!
The question that now awaits us is: what cute finds are sitting in YOUR closet?! Go find out!!!!
XOXO – Katie <3