Love me a great party!!! I have always had a passion for hosting. In fact, I hosted quite a few parties at my college apartment. However, unfortunately, due to COVID-19, I was not able to host there much during the final year and a half of college. So, given that COVID-19 has subsided and I have moved into the Washington, DC area, I decided to host my very own Housewarming Party! Today, I am giving you ALLL the details on it!
For my Housewarming Party, I decided to host it out on my patio (you can check out my Patio Reveal here!), especially since I was dog sitting. For food, I served chips, crab dip, queso, soft-serve pretzels, shrimp, and *of course* strawberry margaritas. As for decor, I got the majority of it at The Dollar Tree, unless I had it from before. Below, I will list where I purchased ALL the items used.
Where I Got My Decor!
- Bar Cart: Home Goods
- Luau Banner: The Dollar Tree
- Gold Scalloped Ice Bucket: Kate Spade
- Miniature Flamingo: The Dollar Tree
- Flamingo Pink Cups: Home Goods
- Silver Duck Ice Bucket: Family Antique
- Aqua Bucket: The Dollar Tree
- Pink Tablecloth: The Dollar Tree
- Aqua Serving Bowl: The Dollar Tree
- Pink Bowl: Home Goods
- Pineapple Plates: The Dollar Tree
- Luau Straws: The Dollar Tree
- Flamingo “Welcome” Sign: NC State Farmers Market
Here’s to hosting many more gatherings very soon!!!
XOXO – Katie <3