Popping that champagne since it’s officially 2022 AND the Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale has been announced!!! If you didn’t already know, well now you do: Lilly Pulitzer has a HUGE sale twice a year more recently known as the Sunshine Sale (formerly known as the After Party Sale). For more on the Sunshine Sale, you can read my post about last year’s sale in September 2021 here. It was announced to be this Monday January 3 online – ONE DAY ONLY. I know many of y’all have been shopping the preview of it all in corporate stores this past week and yet cannot still wait to shop this Monday, too. Now, let’s get into some tips & tricks that are ALL about the Sunshine Sale.
*Disclaimer: Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through one of my links, then I will receive a small commission. This commission is at no extra cost to you. Additionally, this post is not sponsored, and all opinions are my own.*
As you’re reading some tips and tricks on how to shop the Lilly Pulitzer Winter 2022 Sunshine Sale, feel free to use this link to shop the sale and potentially enter the waiting line to find some great finds!
- Log onto the Sunshine Sale as soon as you can the morning that it starts. Yes, you WILL be put into a waiting line once the sale kicks off. The sale starts at 8am, but people may log on as early as 7am or 7:30am. During the September 2021 sale, I ended up waiting the longest that I ever have in all the years that I have shopped it – 45 minutes. I know some others who waited both longer, shorter, and even shopped the sale and got placed back into the waiting line. Essentially, it seems that one’s wait time is to be the luck of the draw. Be mindful and aware of the waiting line no matter how annoying it may be, but know that it is all just simply apart of the Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale magic!
- Be patient!!! The Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale’s waiting line may take some time, but through it all, DO NOT reload your browser!!! If you reload your browser, then you will be placed into the waiting line at the very end of the line. Your waiting time will probably be longer, too.
- Log onto the sale on different devices and browsers. Yes, you heard me right: it does not matter how many devices or browsers you log onto during the course of the Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale as long as they’re not the same one. This will, then, allow you to most likely get into the sale quicker, as different browsers/devices have differing wait times, no matter when you log on.
- If you really want something, then buy it right then and there. A unique feature of the Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale is that all items in your cart aren’t reserved until you buy them. So, if you want it and you want to got it, too, then buy it right then and there. Items that are Luxletic and popovers and even Finn tees tend to sell out fast, too.
- Shop small! All Lilly Pulitzer Signature Stores offer the Sunshine Sale deals, too, and they’re ALWAYS worth checking out. Some of them even start selling sale finds the weekend before in-store and online as well as at midnight on the day of. Check out a full list of them in my Preppy Small Businesses to Support this Holiday Season blog post.
- Be mindful of the fact that you may have an order cancellation. Sadly, you may have wanted it and got it, but then it got cancelled. Websites sometimes sell more than they have available which means that certain items you may have purchased could be cancelled in the end. In my own experiences, I have found this to be true more so with smaller Signature Stores than with corporate, but I know some who have had order cancellations via corporate orders.
Above all else, HAVE FUN! The Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale is meant to be a fun experience to score some amazing and rarely seen Lilly Pulitzer deals. You WILL find something you love during the sale and enjoy it in real life, too. Happy Shopping!!!
XOXO – Katie <3