2022 was a highlight of my blogging years!! I got featured by Starbucks (!!!), collaborated with some super great brands, and went on my first-ever international trip to Canada as a blogger (I have been fortunate enough to travel abroad pre-blogging years, too!). One of my favorite parts of blogging is getting to share different outfits throughout the year. My closet is my most prized possession and will likely remain that way for many more years to come (Carrie Bradshaw feels anyone?!). Today, I am going to share my blogging highlights and favorite outfits of this past year!
To read about my blogging experiences from 2021, look no further than here: https://pinkchickadee.com/2021/12/28/my-blogging-highlights-of-2021-favorite-outfit-from-each-month/
Blogging Highlights of 2022
- January – Celebrating 2 years as a blogger at Potomac Point Winery with Papa and a custom baked cake!
- January/February – Collaborating with iconic eco-friendly shoe brand VIVAIA & the super popular Amazon seller and fashion brand Exlura
- March – Getting my content reshared by Starbucks (!!!!!)
- March/April – Shooting SO MUCH content and getting to see the cherry blossoms at the National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC
- April – Shooting more Instagram Reels and enjoying it!
- April – Putting together my Lilly Pulitzer Gallery Wall!!
- April – Attending my first-ever STEM For Her Elevate Her Gala to empower and fundraise for the next generation of women in STEM
- July – My Aunt Amy got a pink Jeep and I got to snap several photos in front of it!
- August – Taking a week off of work to go to Maine and Canada with Papa and my dog Rosie
- August – Visiting the iconic Biltmore mansion in Asheville, North Carolina with my best friend Alanna
- September – Getting to shop at and meet my friends through this platform at Pink – Greenville, North Carolina’s Lilly Pulitzer Signature store!
- November – Working with the super adorable preppy fashion shop – Shop Navy Bleu!
- December – Being the social media point of contact for STEM For Her Day – a day to bring together girls in STEM to learn more about careers in STEM from local Washington, DC area high schools – and getting to meet some pretty iconioc figures in STEM!
- December – Becoming friends in real life with Stephanie of @slythestylist!
My Favorite Outfits of 2022
I feel SO lucky through it all to be able have so many opportunities brought to me via this incredible blog of mine. Most of all, I thank YOU for being here and supporting me through it all. Thank YOU for each being apart of my life and this amazing platform of mine. Here’s to making more content and memories together in 2023!
Happy New Year!!
XOXO – Katie <3