In my college apartment, the best version of a pantry that I had was my bar cart right beside the ledge at the end of my kitchen space. Now, in my post-grad apartment, I have been lucky enough to get a tiny pantry of my own! Starting out, I knew that I did not want to spend a lot of money on organizing my pantry. But, Pinterest would have told me otherwise – haha! Influencers such as loyal Dollar Tree lover Kathryn of Do It On a Dime have presented ways to organize and still have a gorgeous pantry while keeping it on a budget. So, taking inspiration from others and channeling my own personal home decor style, I uncovered my own pantry organization and did it affordably, too!
As always, I will share where I purchased each product used in my own pantry to organize it and links if applicable. I will not be sharing the grocery items that are in my pantry. If I do not share the exact product, then I will share a similar one or where to buy it for yourself.
*Disclaimer: Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through one of my links, then I will receive a small commission. This commission is at no extra cost to you. Additionally, this post is not sponsored, and all opinions are my own.*
Where I Shopped
- Over the door rack: The Dollar Tree
- Polka Dotted Apron: Kate Spade Home
- Navy & White Apron: My Grandma’s
- White Apron: A Childhood Design
- Pink Wired Can: Family Piece
- White Plastic Milk Bin: Walmart
- Pink Plastic Milk Bin: Target
- Teal Tray: The Dollar Tree
- Teal Ice Bucket: The Dollar Tree
- Seashell Jars (3): Family Piece
- Hot Pink Locker Bins (4): The Dollar Tree
- Aqua & White Chevron Cubbies: Amazon (different style here!)
- Clear White Storage Containers: Family Piece (similar 4-set here!)
- “Crunchy” Canister: Rae Dunn
- “Treats” Canister: Rae Dunn
- Pig Bag Clippers: The Christmas Tree Shops
I am oh so excited about my pantry AND how little money I spent on it! Hopefully, y’all can find some affordable ways to stay organized in your own home and pantry, too.
XOXO – Katie <3