The Bachelor Live!, Stoney Clover Lane X Target, and George Mason’s Gunston Hall, OH MY! This week has been a whirlwind of adulting, exciting hauls aka Stoney Clover Lane X Target, touring the historic George Mason’s Gunston Hall (more to come on that soon in a future blog post!!), and seeing some of my favorite stars from ABC’s The Bachelor at The Bachelor Live!, and, needless to say, it has been pretty great. If you follow me on Instagram (follow me @_thepinkchickadee), then you probably have seen a bit of this whirlwind known as my life on a daily basis. Now, here’s your semi-weekly/weekly peek into the life of Katie!
*Disclaimer: Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through one of my links, then I will receive a small commission. This commission is at no extra cost to you. Additionally, this post is not sponsored, and all opinions are my own.*
Shop my top here: https://rstyle.me/+3QwPZMW88nVNslmZ0u72cQ
- Stoney Clover Lane X Target – So if you’ve following along on social media/Target’s current ongoings, this past April 2, Target launched its collaboration with Stoney Clover Lane. Personally, I am OBSESSED with Stoney Clover Lane’s merchandise, but not its ultra-high price tags. I have purchased a few Stoney Clover Lane products in the past, yet was nervous at the high prices and with inflation they have gotten even higher than when I bought some things. So, when Target launched its designer collaboration with Stoney Clover Lane, I couldn’t’ resist NOT shopping it! For those of you who follow me on Instagram (follow me @_thepinkchickadee!), then you know I purchased a whooping 4 orders full of Stoney Clover Lane X Target goodies – all of which have arrived. Stay tuned for a Reels featuring ALL of my Stoney Clover Lane X Target goodies!!
- Seeing The Bachelor Live! – For those of you who know me well know that I am OBSESSED with ABC’s The Bachelor franchise. Currently, The Bachelor franchise is on tour via The Bachelor Live! which does a mini live version of a season of ABC’s The Bachelor hosted by former Bachelorette and fangirl celebrity crush of mine – Becca Kufrin. Last Sunday evening, The Bachelor Live! came to Washington, DC’s historic and gorgeously romantic Warner Theatre. My coworker and friend and The Bachelor franchise fan Katherine and I decided to go together and got tickets to the ultra peaceful VIP Lounge and Bar before the show. We ALSO got Orchestra section seats to get a close-up view of Becca Kufrin LIVE aka my dream and onstage Bachelor – Justin Glaze from Katie Thurston’s season of The Bachelorette. All in all, last Sunday night was a DREAM come true. Stay tuned on a blog post soon on my experience!!
- The Dollar Tree Haul!! – Last week, I took a trip to The Dollar Tree on a whim. To my surprise, I found so much stuff that I not only needed, but also could benefit from and enjoy, too. I found monogrammed initial wine glasses and coffee tumblers *yes, The Dollar Tree has GORGEOUS monogrammed initial merchandise now!!!*, floral mugs and tea towels that give me Lilly Pulitzer meets High Tea vibes, ribbon, cleaning supplies, Clorox wipes for on the go, bins for office organization, office supplies such as sticky notes and scissors, and some Easter decorations. I posted a Reel about it ALL on my Instagram (follow me @_thepinkchickadee!!). My Dollar Tree haul was a blast and such an unexpected way to spend part of my post-work evening!
- Touring George Mason’s Gunston Hall – A hidden gem right by my house – actually, like 15 minutes away – is George Mason’s Gunston Hall. George Mason was a Patriot and Virginia resident who was influential in the development of The Bill of Rights. Gunston Hall to me feels like a Grand Millienial’s paradise and such a breath of fresh air from reality. Next week, I plan to write a blog post ALL about my adventures to Gunston Hall, so stay tuned!
- MORE Solo Adventures to Come – Last month, I took a solo adventure to Charlottesville, Virginia (read more about that here!). I loved loved loved my solo adventure to Charlottesville, Virginia SO much that I ended up booking and planning a few solo adventures for the coming months of this April and this May. I am oh so excited for what’s to come, so stay tuned!!!
Here’s to all the great that’s to come for us all!!!
XOXO – Katie <3