Would you believe me if I told you that I spent $0 on my jewelry organization?! Well, you better believe I did! Jewelry organization can get expensive when it all adds up. Please note that my jewelry organizers were given as gifts over the years. But, I do know some secrets to saving BIG on jewelry organizers. So, today, I am going to be sharing my secrets on how I saved big on my jewelry organization!!!
How I Got/Purchased Each Item:
- White Jewelry Organizer – a gift from my Grandpa YEARS ago
- “Think Pink” frame – Hobby Lobby purchase from a few years back
- Crystal – an antique from my Grandma
- Clear Jewelry Tray – a gift from Meredith College staff
- White Circular Jewelry Tray – a Meredith College Lux gift from our Ring Dinner
- Modern Muse Perfume Box – a gift from my Grandma YEARS ago
- Aqua Storage Box – was in my Dad’s house for years, but then was given to me!
- Blush Pink & Tan Jewelry Organizer – a gift from my roommate Sophie (however, I did find that exact jewelry organizer at Home Goods for $10-$20!)
- Crystal Bowl – thrifted years ago
- Pink Glass Flamingo – a gift from a friend
- Pineapple Printed Jewelry Tray – Lilly Pulitzer and a gift from my friend Morgan
- Rectangular White Jewelry Tray – a gift from my friend
- Chevron Aqua Storage Cube – Amazon purchase a few years back
- Pink Lamp – Pottery Barn Kids and have had since I was a kid
- Necklace Rack – a gift from my Mom years ago
Places to Shop for Affordable Jewelry Organizers
- The Container Store
- Home Goods
- TJ Maxx
- The Dollar Tree
- Hobby Lobby
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond
- The Christmas Tree Shops
- Thrift stores
- DIY it!
Here’s to discovering affordable jewelry organization hacks for yourself, too!
XOXO – Katie <3