I have always been a lover of cooking, especially recipes that are easy to make yet still taste AMAZING! Ever since I got my college apartment last year, I began to want to try many new recipes. One of my favorites of them all has been my Roasted Broccoli – something that has now become a staple in my kitchen. Today, I will be sharing how YOU can can a try to making your own version of my long and behold Roasted Broccoli in your own kitchen!
Easy Roasted Broccoli
- Broccoli florets/broccoli bunch (chopped into florets)
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cooking spray
- Any other spices/seasonings to your liking
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray pan with cooking spray
- Wash broccoli & place it on the pan
- Drizzle broccoli with olive oil and sprinkle sea salt and any other spices/seasonings to your liking
- Place pan in the oven for 25 minutes
The best part of my Roasted Broccoli recipe?! You can make it uniquely your own by adding the spices/seasonings that you LOVE! Here’s to many enjoyable times in the kitchen with a healthy and delicious recipe!!!
XOXO – Katie <3