Hey y’all! As a new school year approaches, it just may be time to upgrade your typical notebook to start it off fashionably strong. This past semester, I decided to spice up my notebooks with my own preppy twist that I wanted to share it with y’all!
- 1-5 subject spiral notebook (I usually buy mine at the cheapest price from either Walmart or Target)
- Modge Podge (I got mine from the Dollar Tree)
- A computer with Microsoft Word
- Look up your favorite Lilly Pulitzer prints online and add them into a Microsoft Word or Google Docs document and create a collage out of the prints online the size of a page or one print per page (whatever your liking may be!). I decided to use Postcards From Positano, Peel N’ Eat, Hangin’ Around, & Who Let The Fronds Out.
- Add a text box into an existing document and place it over each printed page (or create text boxes in a new document if using old planner pages). Proceed to type your information in the text box and customize the font and size of the font to your liking.
- Print the pages and prepare each page to place on each notebook.
- Using modge podge, seal each page onto its corresponding notebook.
- Place each monogrammed decal on each notebook; I purchased mine from a classmate of mine Destiny Eudy). However, there are many great deals on Etsy too!
Bravo! You have made your own monogrammed Lilly Pulitzer notebook! I hope you enjoy going back to school/class in a bright and bubbly fashion.
XOXO – Katie <3